Hello everyone who visits my blog, my name is shaniqua. I welcome all to read my words, and i especially welcome all who love to spread the love as much i do, who love life, even when you think you can't make it. There is a certain group of people in this world, lovers, peace makers, freedom chacers, people who see the world in its true colors. I hope you enjoy what you read... And don't be afraid to leave a comment, i love imput!:) Thankyou...



-Shaniqua-

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Bigger



All my life I’ve been small, forced to live in small places, full of small people, doing small things. Everyday I walk to my small school, full of more small kids, just like me. But they’re not like me in many ways. I am one of the rare ones. I am like the tiger ready to pounce on its prey. I am ready to pounce on life, into bigger places, with big people…doing big, big things! Yes, that will be me one day. And when people ask me, How is it you are so big. I will look at them, smile. And say, I wasn’t always big, most of my life I was small. And then I will tell them my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment