Hello everyone who visits my blog, my name is shaniqua. I welcome all to read my words, and i especially welcome all who love to spread the love as much i do, who love life, even when you think you can't make it. There is a certain group of people in this world, lovers, peace makers, freedom chacers, people who see the world in its true colors. I hope you enjoy what you read... And don't be afraid to leave a comment, i love imput!:) Thankyou...



-Shaniqua-

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A beginning and an end.

My life will soon be taking off in a whole other direction. Starting on may 14th, my birthday, I will no longer have to come to school. Which means my posting on here might seize to exist. But my life will really just be beginning. I plan to work full time and save up lots of money, while studying to take my GED test on June 7th. I plan to be fully emancipated by or right after that date. To be my own individual person.

No comments:

Post a Comment