Hello everyone who visits my blog, my name is shaniqua. I welcome all to read my words, and i especially welcome all who love to spread the love as much i do, who love life, even when you think you can't make it. There is a certain group of people in this world, lovers, peace makers, freedom chacers, people who see the world in its true colors. I hope you enjoy what you read... And don't be afraid to leave a comment, i love imput!:) Thankyou...



-Shaniqua-

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

First Day

The sun was just rising over the horizon as we sat at the village waiting for our hero’s to return to us… I’m just kidding. We’ll save that story for another day. For now I’ll tell you how I came to have this blog. My first period class is an online publishing course, and it consist of four people… including the teacher, Mr.W. I myself, am Shaniqua. You'll come to know lots about me, my life, and my thoughts. Whether you, the reader of this, likes what I write about, or not, i don't care. Hope you enjoy it though...

-Shaniqua-

2 comments:

  1. SO OK WELL SINCE MY LAST COMMENT GOT DELETED i am (NO CAps oh stupid computer) OK WE HAVE ON minute SO I WILL ttyl i like ur page looks nice

    ReplyDelete