Hello everyone who visits my blog, my name is shaniqua. I welcome all to read my words, and i especially welcome all who love to spread the love as much i do, who love life, even when you think you can't make it. There is a certain group of people in this world, lovers, peace makers, freedom chacers, people who see the world in its true colors. I hope you enjoy what you read... And don't be afraid to leave a comment, i love imput!:) Thankyou...



-Shaniqua-

Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Life Of a Secretary Job

I work Monday threw Friday, every day after school. My job has many pros and cons you could say. I am a secretary and assistant for a tax lady in the town i live in. Every day i come in, put my things in my desk, sit down and go to work. I file lots and lots of papers, especially for our major clients. Other than that I answer phones, make appointments, deal with clients that come in, get my boss coffee on a regular basis. And in my job description I have to keep the office clean, and keep desks clear and organized. I'm a person who loves to be moving, constantly going and keeping active, my job involves nothing of the sort. A lot of time I am just sitting and doing nothing at all. It kills me, and makes time drag on, like thick molasses dripping from a jar. But hey, I'm making money to sit on my bum for a few hours.
Most people wouldn't complain and i don't really. It simply makes me anxious for my true dream job of being a zoologist. I love animals with all my heart. And my dream in to work with them, a hands on active job. Doing something i love. And that I think is one of the most important factors of having a job, to love what your dong with a passion. Passion is the essence and base of life i believe. If you don't have passion, what do you have?

2 comments:

  1. WHERE U AT? lol well your job sounds crappy but o well haha :) I hope your weekend went well and i LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE animals soooo. OH YA loving the your name, chill shack haha :)

    ReplyDelete