Hello everyone who visits my blog, my name is shaniqua. I welcome all to read my words, and i especially welcome all who love to spread the love as much i do, who love life, even when you think you can't make it. There is a certain group of people in this world, lovers, peace makers, freedom chacers, people who see the world in its true colors. I hope you enjoy what you read... And don't be afraid to leave a comment, i love imput!:) Thankyou...



-Shaniqua-

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My Favorite Quotes
" Life is one long road with lots of sign's, so when you are riding threw the ruts, don't complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief, and jealousy. Don't bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality.
Wake up and live!"
Bob Marley
This is one of those kinda quotes people should live by. Because no matter how old you, or who you are, you can apply this to your own lives somehow. Bob knew what he was talking about, trust me.
"True love is only real when shared with others"
some guy somewhere
Think about the happiest time in your life, or all the happy times in your life, and tell me...where you with people, or were you alone? Chances are, for the majority, you were with people, your friends, your family, your loved ones. To me, being with my friends is when I'm happiest. Why not share that happiness with other people? Pass on a few smiles and good laughs that will stay with you forever. I think it will get you far in life.
"The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid, and deeds left undone."
Harriet Beecher Stowe
Sad, yet true. This quote i can compare with the most. Stuff that makes your heart ache, that makes the tears fall, that never leaves your side.

No comments:

Post a Comment