Hello everyone who visits my blog, my name is shaniqua. I welcome all to read my words, and i especially welcome all who love to spread the love as much i do, who love life, even when you think you can't make it. There is a certain group of people in this world, lovers, peace makers, freedom chacers, people who see the world in its true colors. I hope you enjoy what you read... And don't be afraid to leave a comment, i love imput!:) Thankyou...



-Shaniqua-

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Love

In life we're all forced to make hard decisions. Decisions that can alter your life for either a short period, or decisions that can last a life time. If I think back on it now, I've already made quite a few. And to now see the results of all those choices is truly exquisite. But its really about what you learn from all these choices. One thing I have learned, is that every decision I've made for love has been blind. But i don't regret anything. I think that love makes you blind for a reason, it doesn't want you to use your head, or your senses. It wants you to use you heart. I think that love will lead you blind through darkness before it shows you its true beauty, Its true colors. And it really is a beautiful thing. To know someone else almost better than you, to feel a closeness some people never know or understand. To have someone to run to when your sad or mad, and to know nothing but them holding you can make you feel better. So my advise for the weak is to not be scared when love is leading you and you cant see where, just relax and let it take you where it wants to go. Because love truly is a mysterious thing, but if you let it blossom, it can turn into a wondrous beautiful thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment