Hello everyone who visits my blog, my name is shaniqua. I welcome all to read my words, and i especially welcome all who love to spread the love as much i do, who love life, even when you think you can't make it. There is a certain group of people in this world, lovers, peace makers, freedom chacers, people who see the world in its true colors. I hope you enjoy what you read... And don't be afraid to leave a comment, i love imput!:) Thankyou...



-Shaniqua-

Monday, March 8, 2010

my beautiful tattoo:)

Well I've been waiting approximately 2 years to get my tattoo done. And this weekend I finally did it! I now have six beautiful stars going up my side. And oh my goodness I love it. Even if it was the worst pain I've ever gone through in my life, it was 110% worth it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment