Hello everyone who visits my blog, my name is shaniqua. I welcome all to read my words, and i especially welcome all who love to spread the love as much i do, who love life, even when you think you can't make it. There is a certain group of people in this world, lovers, peace makers, freedom chacers, people who see the world in its true colors. I hope you enjoy what you read... And don't be afraid to leave a comment, i love imput!:) Thankyou...



-Shaniqua-

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Mountain dew.

Everyone has that one thing that they love to either snack or sip upon for there own guilty pleasure. And it's defiantly not soggy cereal in a plastic bag with a spoon for a companion.(Dr. Bad Bottom) (aka) (D double B) Anyways, for most women it's probity chocolate, or coffee, and don't get me wrong, i love those things to. But for me, nothing is better than a nice crisp, fresh, tingly mountain dew. And taco bell, but thats besides the point. We'll talk about my fasination with taco bell later. Today I'm telling you that I LOVE MOUNTAIN DEW!

No comments:

Post a Comment